Date:         Thu, 13 Jul 2006 19:05:13 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         jamie canataro <nicole_can1204@yahoo.com>
Subject:      Follow-up MANCOVA interaction?

I have a question regarding a MANCOVA interaction and was wondering for some assistance.

I am performing a 2 X 3 MANCOVA and have received significant results on an interaction. I am looking to follow-up the significant interaction to determine which of the specific means are statistically different. Would this require me to create a syntax program? And if so, how can I acquire/create/borrow the syntax.

Thank you in advance.

Nicole Canning