Date:         Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:51:08 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Heiko Klemm <Heiko.Klemm@dpwnbc.net>
Subject:      Python still not running

Dear Lister's

Since I did everything, I was supposed to, I had another idea:

Maybe Python can't find the License because I'm on a German system? Do I have to tell Python that my 'Program files' directory is called 'Programme' in the German version of WindowsXP? And if so, how do I tell python to look there?

Thanx,

Heiko Klemm

MRSC

Deutsche Post World Net