Date:         Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:52:04 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Dogan, Enis" <edogan@air.org>
Subject:      regression -- predicted values

Dear list

I hope this email finds you all well on this late Friday afternoon. Quick question:

I ran a simple regression and saved Unstandardized Predicted Value; Adjusted Predicted Value; and Standardized Predicted Value

What is the difference between Unstandardized Predicted Value and Adjusted Predicted Value?

I get almost identical values on these variables, correlation = 1.00 almost however they are not necessarily 100% equal.

Any ideas?

Enis