Date:         Tue, 4 Jul 2006 03:30:26 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sebastien <sebgogo@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      post hoc test and Aligned Rank Transformation

Hi all, I have experiments with a two-way ANOVA design. The variances are not equal and I used a non-parametric statistic to test the interaction: Aligned Rank Transformation (ART) followed by a traditionnal ANOVA on the aligned rank data. When the interaction is significant, I would like to do a post hoc test. Is it correct to do a Tukey test on the aligned rank data or is there a more specific test available? Thank you. Sébastien.