Date:         Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:38:29 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Moser, Gary" <Gary.Moser@dominican.edu>
Subject:      Saving Today's Date as Part of Filename?

Hello to everybody on the list,

I'm having no luck figuring out how to have the current date included as part of the save out filename. I know this is probably very basic, but it is eluding me.

It would be great to be able to do something like this:

Save out = 'c:\temp\filename_' + (TODAY'S DATE) + '.sav'.

Gary Moser

Research Analyst

Institutional Research

Dominican University of California