Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:50:44 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Oliver, Richard" <roliver@SPSS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Developer's Guide v 14
Comments: To: Patricia.Cleland@edu.gov.on.ca

It's located on the installation CD, in the SPSS\Developer directory. If you don't have access to the installation CD, let me know.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Patricia Cleland Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:40 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Developer's Guide v 14

Does anyone know if the Developer's Guide exists for current versions of SPSS (13 or 14) and if so, what it's called or where to find it? The most recent version I have is for V12.

Thanks.