Date:         Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:26:00 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         MANMIT SHRIMALI <smanmit2@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      pair t test for multiple variables

Hello Team:

I have 18 messages- rating scale (1-7). Data looks as follows: begin data ID M1 M2 M3 M4....M18 1 7 6 5 7 6

I need to do pair t-test of each message with rest of them i.e. M1 with M2 to M17 and then M2 to M1, M3 to M18 and so on. If I mannually write pairs it will be more than 600 combinations. Can you experts favour me by sharing a easier way out.

Thanks,