Date:         Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:45:52 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Milan Krizalkovic <krizalkovic@opw.cz>
Subject:      Re: ridiculously simple question
Comments: To: Paul Ginns <p.ginns@itl.usyd.edu.au>

Hi Paul,

I guess you mean format of figures in pivot table generated by ctables. Generally you can set it via syntax... In example

CTABLES /TABLES (put variables here)[COUNT "N" F4.1 COLPCT.COUNT "col% as figures" F3.3 ROWPCT.COUNT "row% as %" PCT3.2] .

See what it do and consult help on ctables for more details.

Milan

>>> Paul Ginns <p.ginns@itl.usyd.edu.au> 27.7.2006 3:40 >>> Hi everyone,

Sorry to waste your time with this very simple question, but I can't find how to set the number of decimal places in SPSS 14 output. This means I have to manually adjust every table. I thought it would be somewhere in Edit -> Options, but can't find it. Any clues?

Thanks in advance,