Date:         Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:19:00 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Feinstein, Zachary" <ZFeinstein@HarrisInteractive.com>
Subject:      Listserv for AMOS?

Is there a listserv for AMOS? Specifically I am hoping to make a post about how to obtain the correlation between two latent constructs. I know I can get the covariance but am a little baffled by the correlation in AMOS. My hunch is that it is not possible as long as the latent variable is not standardized. Zachary zfeinstein@harrisinteractive.com