Date:         Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:39:16 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Torzewski, Stuart" <storzewski@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: Listserv for AMOS?
Comments: To: "Feinstein, Zachary" <ZFeinstein@HarrisInteractive.com>

There is not a listserv dedicated to Amos, but there is one dedicated to SEM and Amos is a routine topic there as you would imagine.

Click on this link for details on SEMNET: http://www2.gsu.edu/~mkteer/semnet.html

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Feinstein, Zachary Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 1:19 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Listserv for AMOS?

Is there a listserv for AMOS? Specifically I am hoping to make a post about how to obtain the correlation between two latent constructs. I know I can get the covariance but am a little baffled by the correlation in AMOS. My hunch is that it is not possible as long as the latent variable is not standardized.

Zachary