Date:         Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:58:35 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mariajose Romero <mr2076@columbia.edu>
Subject:      Re: NONPAR CORR in SPSS version 13.0?
Comments: To: "Oliver, Richard" <roliver@spss.com>

Thanks so much for your help, I changed the workspace and now the procedure runs.

MJR Mariajosť Romero, Ph.D. Associate Research Scientist National Center for Children in Poverty Mailman School of Public Health Columbia University 215 W 125th Street, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10027 Direct: 646.284.9641 Fax: 646.284.9623 mr2076@columbia.edu www.nccp.org www.childcareresearch.org