Date:         Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:06:12 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Will Bailey [Statman]" <statmanz@earthlink.net>
Subject:      Re: using winxp "search" for words in .SPS files
Comments: To: Art@DrKendall.org

If you are using Start>Search then sure it will - The Wild Card. Enter *.sps and also will search inside zipped files

Make sure all Advanced feature are set as you want

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Art Kendall Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 2:50 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: using winxp "search" for words in .SPS files

Thank you. it worked. WINXP will find words or phrases in many other kinds of files but not .sps files!

Art