Date:         Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:12:17 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Greenberg <dg4@nyu.edu>
Subject:      Re: Testing for normality (Gauss)
Comments: To: Marc <marc_feuerstein@yahoo.com>

It is not a requirement of regression that the predictors be normally distributed. There is no need to test for it. David Greenberg, Sociology Department, New York University

----- Original Message ----- From: Marc <marc_feuerstein@yahoo.com> Date: Sunday, July 30, 2006 6:39 pm Subject: Testing for normality (Gauss)