Date:         Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:40:01 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dan Van Dussen <danielv1@umbc.edu>
Subject:      Factor Analysis

Dear SPSS Discussion Board,

I am conducting exploratory factor analysis using principle axis factoring. Could anyone direct me to an article which discusses double factor loadings and the criteria for accepting or rejecting them? For example if I have a primary loading of .752 for a variable and a secondary factor loading of .395. Thank you.

Dan Van Dussen