Date:         Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:25:30 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Hector Maletta <hmaletta@fibertel.com.ar>
Subject:      Re: Raw data sample file
Comments: To: Manny Estrada <estradam@fiu.edu>

You may use any of the example datasets that come with SPSS, such as the World 95 set of statistics for countries. Use the DESCRIPTIVES command in SPSS to obtain all relevant measures of central tendency and dispersion. For ROBUST measures of central tendency use the EXAMINE command. Hector

-----Mensaje original----- De: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] En nombre de Manny Estrada Enviado el: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:21 PM Para: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Asunto: Raw data sample file

Could someone please send me a raw data file that I can practice central tendency and dispersion?

Thanks,