Date:         Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:11:21 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Boyd, Christopher" <cboyd@comptroller.nyc.gov>
Subject:      Re: Truncating zip code (match zip code to town)

If you need to match the zip code to the town, I have a handy national zip code to town recode. The data was extracted from national US Census data-set, so it should capture anyone that came to your hospital from the US.

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Frommelt, Allen Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:46 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Thank You!

I wanted to thank everyone for your help. I have successfully truncated my zip code so we can now map the data.

Thanks

Allen

********************************************************************** Sent from the New York City Office of the Comptroller. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.