Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:04:47 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "intrwbrwsar@netzero.net" <intrwbrwsar@NETZERO.NET>
Subject:      Re: Consultants Forum

Group interest on http://afewmtsconusulting1.tripod.com

-- Nishant Dholakia <nishant.dholakia@GMAIL.COM> wrote: The link doesn not open up. I'd appreciate it if you could send it again.

Thanks

On 7/11/06, Alan Churchill <SASL001@savian.net> wrote: > > Just as a quick clarification, the goal of this new forum is not an > alternative to SAS-L. it is a place where we can have private, candid > discussions about issues related to SAS consulting. The group is private, > conversations are not available on google, and membership is controlled. > > > > For now, it is hosted at > > > > http://sasconsulting.google.com > > > > Alan > > > > Alan Churchill > > Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" > > www.savian.net > > > > From: Alan Churchill [mailto:SASL001@savian.net] > Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:17 AM > To: 'SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU' > Subject: Consultants Forum > > > > All, > > > > I would like to gauge interest in having a private newsgroup (probably on > Google, Microsoft Live, or self-hosted) that is only for SAS consultants. > This would be a private newsgroup and therefore the messages would not be > readable and we can manage the list of members. > > > > If a forum exists to do this already, please let me know. > > > > This idea, which Phil Rack and I have chatted about for awhile, is > designed > specifically to be private and with a controlled list. It is for SAS > consultants who really need to know about leads, technical issues that > aren't for public consumption, and advice/help. > > > > Alan > > > > Alan Churchill > > Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" > > www.savian.net >

-- Nishant H. Dholakia Its your Attitude not your Aptitude that determines your Altitude