Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:56:58 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Michelle Yu <jiho76@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Generating multiple variables chart

Hi all,

I would like to create a chart by Proc Gplot with multiple variables (8). Please see the link below. I would like to create the simlar chart as the chart in the link, but my chart will have more than 8 variables. Currently I have followed the link's sample codes, but my chart only contains 3 variables. Does anyone have sample codes for multiple variable charts?

http://support.sas.com/ctx/samples/index.jsp?sid=1139&tab=output Thank you so much!