Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:51:56 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Siraj Ur-rehman <Siraj.Ur-rehman@Ipsos-ASI.com>
Subject:      SPSS Graphs

Dear Guys I am running the following syntax for the scatter plot in SPSS 12 version.

GRAPH /SCATTERPLOT(BIVAR)=Dissatisfied WITH Importance /MISSING=LISTWISE . exe.

My graphs is showing x-axis values are increasing from left to right --> but I want values should increase from left to right <---. Please let me know if I can do it. Thanks

Siraj