Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Aug 2006 16:40:26 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Steve Bates <steve.bates003@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      %sas2xl macro
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi there,

I have been looking all over the internet for the actual code of David Browns excellent looking %sas2xl macro. I've read his paper and while I can see it will do what I want I dont have the expertise to write it myself.

If someone has a full code version would they mind sending it to me?

Many thanks in advance Steve