Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:16:40 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         toby dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: %sas2xl macro
Comments: To: rjf2@CDC.GOV

Ron ,

Paper: %sas2xl: A Flexible SASŪ Macro That Uses Tagsets to Produce Complex, Multi-Tab Excel Spreadsheets with Custom Formatting

Link: http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi30/092-30.pdf

Toby Dunn

Normal People Worry Me!!!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!!!

From: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCHM)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> Reply-To: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCHM)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: %sas2xl macro Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:42:21 -0400

> From: steve.bates > I have been looking all over the internet for the actual code > of David Browns excellent looking %sas2xl macro. I've read > his paper and while I can see it will do what I want I dont > have the expertise to write it myself.

please post the url to the paper

> If someone has a full code version would they mind sending it to me?

describe the functionality that you (think you) want.

this is a simple task using the SAS export wizard

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov