Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006)Back to main SHOREBIRDS pageJoin or leave SHOREBIRDS (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:16:08 -0700
Sender:       Shorebird Discussion Group <SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Heath <drheath@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shorebirds in Martinique: Strange bill

Very interesting. There has been a good deal of discussion of deformed beaks lately. A Google search for "deformed bills" turns up almost a million hits. See, for example:

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw/News/DeformedBeaksAlaska2003.htm

A few months ago we had a presentation on the subject at the local Audubon Society's Birder's Night.

David Heath Portland, OR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vincent LEMOINE" <lemoine_v@YAHOO.FR> To: <SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 8:39 AM Subject: [SHOREBIRDS] Shorebirds in Martinique: Strange bill