Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Sep 2006 05:53:00 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Teerasak <teerasak@JINDABOT.COM>
Subject:      EFA with binary variable

Deall all,

I've confused a lot of thing about doing an exploratory factor analysis with the binary variable. My data is coded as 1 (applied alot ), 2 (aplied a little), and 0 ( don't know). I treated 0 as a missing data, so my variable is a binary. However, I've known that it needs a special method for doing an exploratory factor analysis, but I don't know how to...anyone can help me? I use a SPSS as the analysing software. Thank you.

Teerasak.