Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:23:24 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Luís Domingues <luis.domingues@estig.ipbeja.pt>
Subject:      Dot density graphics in Homals

Hi all,

I changed from version 13 to 14. In vs 13 homals procedure permited to create density dots graphics with saved individual scores. Version 14 doesn't allow it. I tried to use dots graphics or scatter to do it (even in interactive) but haven´t found how. Is it possible? How? I'm going to start a new year of lectures using SPSS and this graphics are usefull for students.

Thanks in advance, Luís Domingues