Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:29:14 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sophia Tong <sophiDT@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Survey data analysis

Dear SAS-L experts,

I am trying to calculate the difference of variables of interest between 2 years of survey data. I have proc surveymeans in SAS and I also have a SAS compatible sofeware SUDAAN that specifically for survey analysis (never used). Now my question is how should I lay out the data? stack them with indicator of year 1 and 2? or put them side by side and calculate the differences first, then use proc surveymeans? I hate to do the 2nd way if I can avoid to do it. Any advices?

Thanks in advance.

Sophia