Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:21:10 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Richard A. DeVenezia" <rdevenezia@WILDBLUE.NET>
Subject:      Re: ods listing close failed to suppress proc corr output
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Ya Huang wrote: > Hi there, > > Can someone take a look at this and tell me what I did wrong? > I expected only see the graph, but the proc corr output > also show up in the pdf file.

Bound the code section that is not desired in the pdf with ODS <destination> EXCLUDE statements. The ods output tables (pv in your case) will be created but no content will be rendered to the destination.

Proc DATASETS lib=work kill ; quit;

> ods pdf file="C:\temp\junk.pdf"; > ods listing close; > > ods output PearsonCorr=pv;

ODS PDF EXCLUDE ALL;

> proc corr data=sashelp.class; > var weight height; > run;

ODS PDF EXCLUDE NONE;

> goptions reset=all dev=sasprtc ftext="Times" htext=2.5pct; > > proc gplot data=sashelp.class; > plot weight*height; > run; > quit; > > ods listing; > ods pdf close;

WORK.PV should exist at this point.

-- Richard A. DeVenezia http://www.devenezia.com/