Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:01:44 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: mfresource . Mainframe Resources & Mainframe Jobs  (yahoo
              group)
Comments: To: Sri <sridhargandla@gmail.com>

Dear Sir The SAS-L list is a discussion list for SAS software and its related products.

This is the third time that you have posted your non-sas-related groups announcement. We have a good memory here, and also handy access to our archives, so you have completed your announcement job.

Please examine your own advice and post only SAS-related Q to this listserv.

thank you Ron Fehd the politely civil sas software maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov