Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:14:25 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim2stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: PROC IML
Comments: To: rationalwar@GMAIL.COM

Hi Sam,

Do you have a license for IML? It may not have been installed if you don't.

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld

My computer remains home while I will attend PhUSE 2006 in Dublin.

There are three types of SAS programmers: macro starters, macro experts and a macro hater. The last type is antiquated.