Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:52:41 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         green4x <Daniel.Miroshnichenko@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Tabulate: Displaying N and % for only one level of a variable
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

I'm not sure, but try this: proc tabulate data=<your sas-data>(where=(<varible>='Yes') ); ... then usual 'table'-statement with necessary varibles.

Michael Sulik wrote: > I am trying to use proc tabulate to display the N and % for only one level > of a variable. > > For example, using a Yes/No question, I only want to display the N and % > for people who responded with a "Yes", with the denominator of the % being > the total number of non-missing responses to the question. > > Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. > > Thank in advance, > Michael Sulik