Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:38:51 +0000
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   toby dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: PDF Bookmarks

I vaguely remember that you can do some things with the PDF bookmark but you cant ask for the world. HOwever in this case you might be able too: I would start here http://support.sas.com/faq/041/FAQ04154.html

Toby Dunn

When everything is coming at you all at once, your in the wrong lane.

A truly happy person is someone who can smile and enjoy the scenery on a detour.

From: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> Reply-To: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: PDF Bookmarks Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:29:36 -0400

> From: Jake Bee > Need to create bookmarks to link to sas code. The problem > with ods proclabel is that it only allows 1 bookmark per > proc. I need multiple bookmarks in the pdf to link to the > sas code. The proc report creates a 1 page TOC which is > fine, but my requirement is to also have a bookmark for each > program with a link in the bookmark (and in the TOC > - the TOC links work fine). But how then to create multiple > bookmarks with the title / action / launch / file is the > question. Any ideas or links to papers apprecitated.

I'm not sure how you are going to get SAS ODS to write this information into a pdf.

Consider ODS LaTeX because With TeX and LaTeX it is relatively easy:

see the LaTeX hyperref package: http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/manual.html

Here is a book that discusses some of the web publishing issues: The LaTeX Web Companion: http://www.amazon.com/LaTeX-Web-Companion-Integrating-Addison-Wesley/dp/ 0201433117

Ron Fehd the LaTeX maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov