Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Oct 2006 07:58:10 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: Dialog Windows and Syntax: Part II
Comments: To: Philip Papush <kparovoz@YAHOO.COM>

Glad this worked for you.

I will be at Directions in November talking about new programmability features in SPSS 15 and helping with the post-conference training SPSS Programming Facilities and hanging around the demo area.

-Jon Peck

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Philip Papush Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 7:47 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: [SPSSX-L] Dialog Windows and Syntax: Part II

Jon,

Thank you very much for your answer. You hit the bulleye. Exactly what I was looking for. I ran your example in Syntax and it passes the parameter value to the program with no problem. I downloaded wxPython demos with codes. I was amaized what nice and flexible dialogs can be created with relatively little effort. Thank you again.

P.S. Are you going to SPSS Directions this November?

Regards,

Philip