Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:35:06 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kassa2 Bellew <kassa2bellew@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Using SFTP in SAS Program

I am planning to use SFTP (SSH) protocal to transfer files to differnt clients and servers. I did some reading and understand that SFTP can not be used in SAS Batch mode? Am I right here?

Assuming the SSH add-on software is installed right on SUN UNIX system and the client server, do any of SASL users use SFTP inside a SAS batch job? if so, please shade me some light.

Thanks; Kassa

--------------------------------- Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1/min.