Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:26:21 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Lex Jansen <spam@LEXJANSEN.COM>
Subject:   Re: NESUG 2006 Proceeding Now Available

The proceedings from NESUG 2006 have also been added to my SAS proceedings interface. See: http://www.lexjansen.com/nesug

Other SAS proceedings: PharmaSUG - http://www.lexjansen.com/pharmasug PhUSE - http://www.lexjansen.com/phuse SUGI - http://www.lexjansen.com/sugi

Lex Jansen

Please reply to the newsgroup. In order to fight spam and virusses replies to my email address listed in this post will be deleted without reading. If you want to reply to me personally, please replace "spam" with "admin" in the e-mail address. An alternative means of contact is the form at: http://www.lexjansen.com/feedback