Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:34:30 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Jeri Ji <jeri_ji@FREDDIEMAC.COM>
Subject:   Re: Proc Tabulate

Sorry that I didn't explain the problem very well the first time. Here it is again. Thank you for your help!!!

I got a report generated by proc tabulate and it looks like:

All Customers customer1 customer2 customer3 total_order 58 24 18 16

How can I get something like this?

All Customers customer1 total_order 58 24

Basically, I still need the 'all' key word in the table statement, but I only need to show one of the customers instead of all three.

Thanks.

Jeri