Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:05:27 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:   RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained.
From:   Don Henderson <donaldjhenderson@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Sample blogs

Audimar,

I suspect that you mis-interpreted my comment about forwarding this thread to the SAS legal folks. If I had wanted to do it, I would have.

I was actually offering my assistance as I know some of the folks in the SAS legal department. If I was setting up a web site to gain some recognition in the SAS user community I would want to make sure that I would not have to move it later to another domain name. The last thing that I would want is to build some visibility for my domain and then have to change it. In fact, that is why I checked with them before I registered a domain for my SAS Press book. When the book is released, I will be supporting it as a branch off my company web site instead of as its own domain since they told me that they would view it as a violation of their trademark.

So my offer stands. It is up to you if you want to find out now or later when someone at SAS notices this and happens to forward to SAS legal.

-don

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Joe Whitehurst Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:45 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Sample blogs

..snipped...

> >If you are so positive that your domain name is correct, let me know and I > > will forward this thread to one of my contacts in the legal department > > there. > > Do as you please.

..snipped rest...