Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:22:13 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: long macro variable in SASHELP.VMACRO?

noone should attempt to deconstruct file-specs from a macro variable like this. How did you build this macro variable in the first place?

Anyway, I have a couple of answers to processing a list of files which I am presenting at a Hands-On-Workshop titled How To Use Proc SQL select into for List Processing at both * MWSUG in Detroit, MI, Oct 23-24 * PNWSUG in Seaside, OR, Oct 30-31

see you there!

Ron Fehd the select into mvar maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov