Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:38:23 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Eric B <emblabac@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Markov Chains in SAS
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi all, I am interested in looking at Markov chains in SAS but of course our license of SAS does not include PROC IML or OR... any other suggestions ? (We have BASE and STAT only) From my initial digging most of the solutions I found were in IML and some of the newer PROCS (like QSIM) were only available through OR. Thanks

Eric B.