Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:18:46 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ya Huang <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM>
Subject:      Re: GPLOT: thickness of symbol outline
Comments: To: ptv-sas@SOCIOLOGY.OSU.EDU

Draw the symbol multiple times, with each time the symbol size increase a bit, so the circle looks thicker :-)

symbol1 v=circle c=black i=none h=2; symbol2 v=circle c=black i=none h=2.2; symbol3 v=circle c=black i=none h=2.4;

proc gplot data=sashelp.class; plot weight*height=1 weight*height=2 weight*height=3/ overlay; run;

If you really want a better looking, thicker circle, you may need to go annotation.