Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:25:52 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         toby dunn <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: ODS table of contents in UNIX
Comments: To: mark.a.stulken@GTSERVICING.COM

I am running SAS on a unix box. WHen I ran the code with the contents inside of the options the log had no mention of contenst being built, when I ran it outside of the options it stated in the log that the contenst was being built.

Toby Dunn

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever. Aristophanes

Wise people, even though all laws were abolished, would still lead the same life. Aristophanes

You should not decide until you have heard what both have to say. Aristophanes

From: stulkem <mark.a.stulken@GTSERVICING.COM> Reply-To: stulkem <mark.a.stulken@GTSERVICING.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: ODS table of contents in UNIX Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:16:31 -0800

This does not work. The example code is from the SAS website. I've seen other version of ODS that require the content=yes to be outside of the brackets, but in this case of "ods tagsets" it should be inside the options brackets. I think it has something to do with UNIX(why it doesn't work)......... Any ideas?

toby dunn wrote: > contents = 'Yes' shouldnt be inside of the options brackets. > > > > Toby Dunn > > Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say > something clever. > Aristophanes > > Wise people, even though all laws were abolished, would still lead the same > life. > Aristophanes > > You should not decide until you have heard what both have to say. > Aristophanes > > > > > > > From: stulkem <mark.a.stulken@GTSERVICING.COM> > Reply-To: stulkem <mark.a.stulken@GTSERVICING.COM> > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: ODS table of contents in UNIX > Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:00:14 -0800 > > I want to create a table of contents using ods tagsets. The SAS > website give the following code as an example. I have similar code and > it does output the excel as it should, but the table of contents and > the index is not on the file. > > I run SAS on a UNIX server and ftp the .xls file to my PC before > opening. Any ideas why the content and index won't work? Something to > do with UNIX? > > Thanks in advance!! > > > Example Code: > > ods tagsets.excelxp file="toc.xls" style=statistical > options( contents='yes' index='yes' ); > > proc print data=sashelp.class; run; > > proc contents data=sashelp.class; run; > > proc means data=sashelp.class; run; > > ods tagsets.excelxp close; > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get today's hot entertainment gossip > http://movies.msn.com/movies/hotgossip?icid=T002MSN03A07001