Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:32:23 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Robin High <robinh@UNLSERVE.UNL.EDU>
Subject:      Re: how to plot this????
Comments: To: Emanuele Castano <castanoe@NEWSCHOOL.EDU>

> How to plot? > > I have a design with three predictors, one between-subject, dichotomous, > that I treat as a class variable, and two continuous variables that are > measured within participants. The DV is a continuous variable. I use the > following proc mixed: > > proc mixed ic; > class subject FACTOR; > model DV= FACTOR|continuous1|continuous1; > repeated /type=cs sub=subject; > run;quit; > > I have a 3-way interaction, and I would like to plot the interaction > between continuous1 and continous2 separately for the two values of FACTOR > (which is a between-subject factors). Any idea of how to do that? >

Hi Eman,

Something like this, where you enter min and max of x1, x2, should work:

ods output lsmeans=lsm; ods output diffs=dfs; ods exclude diffs lsmeans;

proc mixed ic; class subject FACTOR; model DV= FACTOR|x1|x2; repeated /type=cs sub=subject;

* RANDOM subject; * RANDOM statement also works like the REPEATED given;

lsmeans factor / diff at (x1 x2 )= (1.5 3); * at min x1, min x2; lsmeans factor / diff at (x1 x2 )= (2.5 3); * at max x1, min x2; lsmeans factor / diff at (x1 x2 )= (1.5 5.5); * at min x1, max x2; lsmeans factor / diff at (x1 x2 )= (2.5 5.5); * at max x1, max x2; run;

proc sort data=lsm; by factor x1 x2;

DATA plt; SET lsm; by factor x1; if first.x1 then id+1;

* id variable helps keep track of factor and the extremes of x1;

proc print data=plt run;

GOPTIONS <enter options> ;

* choose favorite plotting options;

SYMBOL1 i=join value=dot line=1 h=1 color=blue; SYMBOL2 i=join value=dot line=1 h=1 color=red; SYMBOL3 i=join value=dot line=1 h=1 color=green; SYMBOL4 i=join value=dot line=1 h=1 color=purple;

PROC GPLOT; PLOT estimate * x2 = id / NOframe haxis = 2 to 6 by 1 hm=0; format estimate 5.1 ; run; quit;

Robin High