Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:10:33 -0800
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Steve Holzman <steve_holzman@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   GOS Brochures (need some)

Hi,

The Georgia Ornithological Society (GOS) printed some very nice brochures. If you would like some to display at your wild bird store, nature center, or hand out at your next Audubon meeting we would be very grateful. They do no good in the corner of my shop ;-)

Just email me your mailing address and I'll throw some in an envelope. Let me know how many you think you can pass out.

Thanks for your help, Steve Holzman Business Manager, GOS North High Shoals, GA (Oconee County)

____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited