Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:57:16 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tomas Nilsson <tknilsso@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      proc plot

Hello,

I've a basic question about proc plot.

I'm trying to plot two variables (as a scatter diagram). I've ~4600 observations for each variable. When I am executing PROC PLOT, there is a warning note saying that 1902 observations are hidden. I'm somewhat concerned about this statement - what does it really mean? Did SAS decide not to plot the last 1902 pairs of variables? Or the first pairs? I must be missing something obvious here?

*

proc* *plot* data*=goog;*

plot a*b ; *

run*;