Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:14:52 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: OT:Question of the day &sysdate
Comments: To: toby dunn <tobydunn@hotmail.com>

Toby answer as much as possible so that I usually I read it and store it for my notes and I know couple of my friends who save answers from the posting as their notes .

On 12/13/06, toby dunn <tobydunn@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Before I would answer you I would first ask you this one question, How > long > do you have? We could spend the entire day at the least answering this > question covering all possible combinations. > > > > Toby Dunn > > To sensible men, every day is a day of reckoning. ~John W. Gardner > > The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice that > which we are for what we could become. ~Charles DuBois > > Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you > walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter > > > > > > > From: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> > Reply-To: SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM> > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: OT:Question of the day &sysdate > Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:57:03 -0600 > > Guys, > > Inspired by the response that we had for earlier post by Michael,I > was thinking that people post a question simple or complicated(This would > help lot of people who were looking for interviews and also other ways) , > and each questions gets at least three answers in that way we can make > another history on SAS-L and people do learn to think when question is > being > asked to them , what do think guys ? Here is to start with . This was one > of > the questions that was asked to me for an interview > > 1) What are the different ways of merging the datasets . Tell me which > one > is preferred in what condition and why ? > > > > thanks > > _________________________________________________________________ > Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered > by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001 >