Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:28:53 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ankur Arora <ankur.arora@NAGARRO.COM>
Subject:      wicoxon +bonferroni corection(help)

Hi All,

I want to do wilcoxon+bonferroni test after doing the krussal wallis test I am using the folowing code to do krussal wallis test proc nparway data= wilcoxon class group var vari run;

Now to do the multiple comparison with the control group I have to use bonferroni corection +wilcoxon

I could only find proc multtest to do the same. but I am not sure wwhether it takes into acount the wilcoxon test.

Can anybody elaborate on this.

Thanks in advance Ankur