Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:17:52 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ketpt <ketpt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      %include problem
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello,

I have a SAS program that calls a series of other SAS programs using the %include statement.

Ex:

%include "Prog1.sas"; %include "Prog2.sas"; %include "Prog3.sas"; etc...

There are only 7 programs. The problem I am having is that SAS will never execute the last program. After I run the program, it executes the first 6 programs, but not the 7th. The log shows no errors.

At that point, I comment out the first six and re-execute the program. The last program runs with no issues.

Is there something else I need to do? I have tried re-ordering the programs, but it is always the same result.

Thank you,

Ken E.