Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:42:57 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ya Huang <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM>
Subject:      check the newly created macro var's value ?

Hi there,

In the middle of a code, I need to check what new macro variables are created by the latest step (a macro call or sql select into), and their values. If I use %put _user_, I get all the macro variables include many that were already there. I can think of a way to do it, ie., capture the sashelp.vmacro before the current step, then capture it again after it. Then do a comparison. I just wonder if there is a easy way to do it.

Thanks

Ya