Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:52:17 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Yu Zhang <zhangyu05@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Quickest way to delete ALL macro variables?

I don't know if it is the quickest way. you can use function %symdel to delete all user defined global macro variable looping through the view table sashelp.vmacro. there were several threads about this recently. I remember that one lister (maybeToby ) wrote a macro for this task.

HTH

Yu

On 12/29/06, Ruve <bandbig@gmail.com> wrote: > > I would like to delete ALL of the macro varibles defined after my job > is done on the server. What is the quickest way to accomplish this? > > Of course, as a user I am not privileged to close/restart SAS session. >