Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:23:26 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET>
Subject:   Re: remap sasv8 libs to sas9
Comments:   To: Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>

SAS7BDAT. This version was introduced in version 7 of SAS. Not sure of how many people outside of SAS every got a copy of 7 but that's when it came out.

SAS v9 uses the same format as far as I know and I have been using it for a long time (way before it was released to the community).

Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong on this history...

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" www.savian.net

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Gerhard Hellriegel Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:58 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: remap sasv8 libs to sas9

Simply use the SAS 8 libs in SAS 9. I'm not aware of any incompatibilities. Has someone other experiences? Cheers and happy new year! Gerhard