Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:40:28 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Zdaniuk, Bozena" <BZdaniuk@ucsur.pitt.edu>
Subject:   Re: Comparing Files in SPSS

The most efficient way I know of is using Data Entry Builder, a module that is usually a part of the SPSS main license. Do you have access to it? If yes, I can send you simple directions on how to compare files. Bozena

Bozena Zdaniuk, Ph.D.

University of Pittsburgh

UCSUR, 6th Fl.

121 University Place

Pittsburgh, PA 15260

Ph.: 412-624-5736

Fax: 412-624-4810

email: bozena@pitt.edu

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of RC Intrieri Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:34 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Comparing Files in SPSS

I am trying to compare a series of files that have been updated but we do not know how they have been updated. Is there an efficient manner to compare these files in SPSS. Thanks

Bob Intrieri