Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:37:13 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   svs <seema.var@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   ODS html and PROC PRINT
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello: I have a SAS dataset that I wish to export into Excel. Here is my syntax for the export. This works except I wish to do formatting of the data once it is in Excel. All literature on the web and SAS's online help use proc tabulate or proc report for the export and show ways of formatting data in that case. I cannot find anything where I can format with proc print. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you, Seema.

%macro export_test(); ods html file="&apath\test.html"; proc print data=total_test;; run; ods html close; %mend export_test; %export_test;